Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agriculture prevents the import of yellow corn after achieving self-sufficiency

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agriculture prevents the import of yellow corn after achieving self-sufficiency Empty Agriculture prevents the import of yellow corn after achieving self-sufficiency

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Dec 2017, 4:05 am

Agriculture prevents the import of yellow corn after achieving self-sufficiency

Economy News Baghdad:
    The Ministry of Agriculture has announced that it is preventing the importation of maize crop due to self-sufficiency, noting that it works to protect the local product. 
    "Agriculture is continuing to prevent the importation of agricultural crops through its agricultural calendar and in the production season," said Undersecretary of Agriculture Mahdi al-Qaisi in a press statement.
    He added that "the Ministry of Agriculture issued a ban on the importation of maize crop," pointing out that "the ministry continues to monitor agricultural production, especially vegetable crops, and if sufficient quantities to cover domestic demand will be prevented import, noting that the import permit is codified under what is available from a local producer.
    Al-Qaisi said that "the ministry seeks through this to achieve food security by protecting the local product and not dumping the market with imported crops can be dispensed with protection for the farmer and the Iraqi citizen."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 4:35 pm