Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Halabousi: 2018 will be the starting line for the Anbar Renaissance "economically"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Halabousi: 2018 will be the starting line for the Anbar Renaissance "economically" Empty Halabousi: 2018 will be the starting line for the Anbar Renaissance "economically"

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Jan 2018, 1:39 am

[ltr]Halabousi: 2018 will be the starting line for the Anbar Renaissance "economically"[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     Since 2017-12-31 at 15:43 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The governor of Anbar province, Mohammed al-Halbusi, said on Sunday that the year 2018 will be the starting line for the renaissance of Anbar "economically" after being freed from the hands of the organization calling the terrorist.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Halabousi, according to a statement received by "Mawazine News", a copy of it, the new year of the new year, "to offer warmest congratulations and congratulations and best wishes for the sons of our Iraqi people and our people in Anbar generosity and goodness."[/ltr]
    [ltr]According to the statement, "2018 is the year of launching towards a bright future and the starting line for the Anbar economic renaissance with the cooperation of its sons." He pledged that "the year of great victory will be immortal in the history and memory of our people and a lesson" of building and citizenship and looking forward to working together to restore stability and reconstruction. Dignified for the displaced ".[/ltr]
    [ltr]On December 9, 2017, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi announced the liberation of the Iraqi-Syrian borders, stressing that the Iraqi territories were liberated from the control of the terrorist organization.[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 1:33 am