Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A new date for passing the budget in the House of Representatives

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A new date for passing the budget in the House of Representatives Empty A new date for passing the budget in the House of Representatives

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Jan 2018, 3:35 am

[rtl]A new date for passing the budget in the House of Representatives[size=14] January 08, 2018 - 11:09 | Number of readings: 180   [/rtl]
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
    [rtl]BAGHDAD (Reuters) - A deputy from the parliamentary bloc of Wisdom, on Monday, boycotted the discussions of the parliamentary sessions as "expected things" because of the high demands on the federal budget for 2018, while the budget was expected to be passed "in the last week of this month" .[/rtl]
    [rtl]Hassan Khalati said in a press statement that "the federal budget in the way of legislation despite the existence of many differences in them," explaining that "the political districts of some meetings, and the sharpness of discussions, are expected due to the large demands on the budget."[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The budget, despite the many differences, we expect to pass during the last week of this month," adding that "the House of Representatives faced significant challenges during the last legislative term."[/rtl]
    [rtl]Khalafati said that among these challenges, "the existence of the budget at this time, in addition to the proximity of the elections, and the need to resolve the election law of the provincial councils and deputies, which we believe that despite their difficulty, it will not represent a major challenge," stressing that "Parliament is able to end its current parliamentary session Optimally ".[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:20 am