Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

More than 33 people were killed in two car bombs in Libya

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

More than 33 people were killed in two car bombs in Libya Empty More than 33 people were killed in two car bombs in Libya

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Jan 2018, 2:23 am

[size=30]More than 33 people were killed in two car bombs in Libya[/size]
    24/01/2018 10:26 | Number of readings:
    font size:  More than 33 people were killed in two car bombs in Libya Font_decrease  More than 33 people were killed in two car bombs in Libya Font_enlarge
     More than 33 people were killed in two car bombs in Libya Thumbnail.php?file=ximage.jpg.pagespeed.ic.LJZmVdFXQU_502143870
    [rtl]Trend Press / Continue[/rtl]
    [rtl]At least 33 people were killed and dozens injured, including security officials and civilians in two car bombs in the city of Benghazi in eastern Libya on Tuesday evening.[/rtl]
    [rtl]According to the agency "Reuters" The first explosion occurred in front of a mosque in the neighborhood of Salmani in the center of Benghazi, while the worshipers leave the mosque after the prayer.[/rtl]
    [rtl]About 10 or 15 minutes after health and security officials arrived at the site of the explosion, a second, more powerful explosion was caused by a Mercedes parked on the side of the street, causing damage to an ambulance and more injuries.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Among those killed was Ahmed Fetouri of the Investigations and Arrests Unit of the General Command of the Eastern Libyan Security Forces, and officials said Mehdi al-Falah, a senior intelligence official, was among the nearly 50 wounded.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 7:53 pm