Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament is preparing to hold a new session after its failure on Sunday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament is preparing to hold a new session after its failure on Sunday Empty Parliament is preparing to hold a new session after its failure on Sunday

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Jan 2018, 2:17 am

[size=30]Parliament is preparing to hold a new session after its failure on Sunday[/size]
    29/01/2018 08:23 | Number of readings: 238
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad
    The House of Representatives holds its regular session this morning, which had been postponed for not achieving the quorum yesterday.

The agenda, according to the statement of the media department of the parliament obtained "Trend Press" copy of it, vote on the proposed law of the Information and Communications Authority, as well as vote on the articles that were inadvertently dropped from the draft law to reform inmates and depositors, , Then vote on the draft law amending the law of the union of accountants and auditors,.

She pointed out that the agenda also includes voting on the proposed amendment of the Second Law of the Sports Clubs No. (18) of 1986, as well as voting on candidates for membership of the investigative committee on the events of Tuz Khurmato.

He explained that the meeting will also see the first reading session of the proposed law to include the contractors of the Sons of Iraq "Awakening", to the Ministries of Defense and Interior, and the proposal of the law of the Institute of Sports Administration, and to discuss and discuss the proposed law of the first amendment to the law of the Coalition Provisional Authority (dissolved) No. (2) .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 2:00 am