Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A campaign to lift the excesses on the railway lines in Hilla

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A campaign to lift the excesses on the railway lines in Hilla Empty A campaign to lift the excesses on the railway lines in Hilla

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Feb 2018, 3:12 am

A campaign to lift the excesses on the railway lines in Hilla
    February 03 2018 11:27 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Archived[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up
    [rtl]

The Director General of the General Company of the Iraqi Railway Salam Jabor Saloum, on Saturday, a campaign to lift the excesses on the rail lines in Hilla. 

Salloum said in a statement received by the "Baghdad Post" a copy of it, "The Committee of abuses in the area of ​​the Hilla Scots launched the largest campaign to lift all excesses on the rail lines and engines of the region by the mechanisms after some parents exceeded the law despite the guidance of advance warnings to those who do not build corridors Irregular crossings on the railway lines near their areas of residence and bypass some taboos to create shops and nurseries, restricting the traffic of trains and causing unfortunate incidents. 

He added that "the number of warnings addressed to those who exceeded one day only 18 warnings before the campaign through the Chairman of the Committee on abuses and in coordination with the Council of the province and the centers of municipalities and local police and railway police in order to impose the rule of law on the taboo.

Salloum considered this "legal action deterrent to these non-civilized practices that have escalated, causing material losses to the company and loss of life, as well as delay in the flow of trains of goods and passengers falling and rising."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 12:44 pm