Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: The Kurdish problem is the battle of all successive Iraqi governments

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: The Kurdish problem is the battle of all successive Iraqi governments  Empty Abadi: The Kurdish problem is the battle of all successive Iraqi governments

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Feb 2018, 3:53 am

Abadi: The Kurdish problem is the battle of all successive Iraqi governments

Saturday 3 February

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

prime minister said Haider al - Abadi , said that the Kurdish problem is the battle of all successive Iraqi governments, noting that the objection came to the lack of transparency or accounting in the territory of Kurdistan . 

"This problem was the battle of all the successive Iraqi governments, and there is a national problem because they have national points, and there is an oil crisis and a return," Abadi said in an interview with Al-Yam Al-Sabah. Salaries of workers in the region and we are working to solve those problems. "

"We object to the lack of transparency or accountability in the Kurdistan region and we reject their management of things there, where it is managed in a partisan way," noting that "we are in Iraq and over the years we relied on the quota in the senior political positions as a partisan election is a system of quotas, Party basis and thus the government is partisan. " 

"I met during my recent participation in the Davos Conference with the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan region of Iraq, Najran Barzani and Qubad Talabani, and agreed on a road map and we hope to implement properly," stressing that "some do not want to resolve the crisis and insists on the establishment of a national homeland for the Kurds and this dream and ambition, But we totally reject it. "

The relationship between the federal government and the Kurdistan region of tension, after the last referendum on the separation on the twenty-fifth of last September, prompting the head of the central government Haider Abadi to impose several measures, including stopping international flights at the airports of Erbil andSulaymaniyah , all.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:08 pm