Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Reduced prices for Basra crude for Asia and Europe in March

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Reduced prices for Basra crude for Asia and Europe in March Empty Reduced prices for Basra crude for Asia and Europe in March

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Feb 2018, 2:19 am

Reduced prices for Basra crude for Asia and Europe in March

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraq has cut its official sale price of Basra light crude to Asia in March by 35 cents from the previous month to an average price of $ 0.40 a barrel for Oman and Dubai, a price document showed on Thursday.
    Basrah heavy crude was priced to Asia in the same month to average prices of Oman and Dubai crude, down from $ 4.20 a barrel, down 45 cents.
    Data show that prices for both crude oil sales to Asia in March are the lowest in six months.
    OPEC's second largest producer also cut prices for Basra crude for Europe in March.
    For Europe, the official sale price of Basrah Light crude in March fell by $ 0.95 to Brent's price of $ 4.10 per barrel and the official sale price of Basra's heavy crude to Brent's price fell below $ 7.50 a barrel.
    The official sale price of Basrah Light crude for shipments to North and South American markets in March was set at $ 0.60 a barrel without the Argos index for high-sulfur crude, down from the previous month. The sale price of Kirkuk crude to the United States fell by 10 cents to $ 0.45 a barrel above the Argus index.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:48 am