Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy likely not to include the budget session today in order to preserve Iraq's reputation at the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy likely not to include the budget session today in order to preserve Iraq's reputation at the  Empty Deputy likely not to include the budget session today in order to preserve Iraq's reputation at the

Post by Rocky Sun 11 Feb 2018, 3:41 am

Deputy likely not to include the budget session today in order to preserve Iraq's reputation at the Kuwait Conference
    February 11 2018 10:05 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Ahmed Hama Rashid[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

MP Ahmad Hama Rashid said on Sunday that the inclusion of the budget on the agenda of the session of parliament is better, not to affect the reputation of Iraq to the Kuwait Conference, while pointed out that the Kurdish blocs will boycott the session in the event of inclusion.

Rashid said in a statement that "so far has not reached the agenda of the meeting today, and my vision will not be included in the budget agenda."

"There are important bills that need to be passed, tomorrow the conference of donor countries in Kuwait, and we do not want to create an atmosphere that affects the reputation of Iraq and the federal parliament." 

The MP pointed out that "in the event of inclusion of the budget must meet the Kurdish blocs to take action as it sees fit, and we may take decisions sit in the Council or boycott the session."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:00 am