Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Labor announces extending the age of loan applicants to 60 years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Labor announces extending the age of loan applicants to 60 years Empty Minister of Labor announces extending the age of loan applicants to 60 years

Post by Rocky Thu 29 Aug 2024, 7:18 am

Minister of Labor announces extending the age of loan applicants to 60 years
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    Minister of Labor Ahmed Al-Asadi announced today, Thursday (August 29, 2024), extending the age of loan applicants to 60 years.
    The ministry's media said in a statement received by "Baghdad Today", that "Minister Al-Asadi chaired a meeting of the Board of Directors of the Fund for Supporting Small Income-Generating Projects", indicating that "during the meeting, the suspension of the adoption of citizenship and the citizenship certificate in promoting loan transactions was discussed, based on the decision of the Ministry of Interior to suspend work on them and rely on the unified national card."
    According to the statement, the Minister of Labor directed "extending the age of loan applicants to 60 years to give them the opportunity to enter the labor market," stressing "the need to announce training workshops to encourage young people to enter into real income-generating projects to raise the economic level of families and provide them with a decent life."
    He also directed "extending the period for promoting the transactions of borrowers whose names appeared in the previous batches from three months to six months to enable them to complete the legal procedures required of them," stressing "strengthening the fund's capital so that the ministry can launch new batches for young job seekers who have applied to the database." 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 14 Sep 2024, 4:40 pm