Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Via "Alsumaria" .. Integrity announces reaching the final figure for the amount of the "theft of the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Via "Alsumaria" .. Integrity announces reaching the final figure for the amount of the "theft of the Empty Via "Alsumaria" .. Integrity announces reaching the final figure for the amount of the "theft of the

Post by Rocky Sat 31 Aug 2024, 6:35 am

[size=35][size=35]Via "Alsumaria" .. Integrity announces reaching the final figure for the amount of the "theft of the century" - Urgent[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-08-31 | 06:06
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Alsumaria News - Politics

The head of the Federal Integrity Commission, Judge Haider Hanoun, announced today, Saturday, that the final figure for the amount of stolen tax deposits had been reached, after the figures had ranged between 3.5 and 10 trillion dinars.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

Hanoun said in an exclusive interview with Sumaria, "With the efforts of the Minister of Finance and the Director General of Taxes, the audit of the stolen tax deposits was completed and we were given the final number, as well as the final accounts of the deposits, as well as the report submitted by the Financial Supervision Bureau."

He stressed that "the final figure will not be announced now, as a joint conference will be held soon with all parties to announce the stolen amounts and the amounts required to be recovered by the thieves to the state."

Contrary to popular belief that the money is owned by foreign companies, Hanoun said, "All of this money has become state money," but he did not reveal how.

He confirmed that "with the exception of the stolen money, the thieves' companies are required to pay more than 1.5 trillion dinars to the state as well," which is another piece of information for which he did not provide an explanation.

He stressed that "the continuation of the case for this long period has made it a blackmail project by some corrupt mouthpieces and media figures to blackmail integrity, including promoting that the head of the Integrity Commission seized land in Maysan." He

pointed out that the previous government gave the Supreme Judicial Council and the Federal Court, as well as ministers, plots of land in their governorates of 600 meters in 2021, and the Land Distribution and Determination Committee was headed by the Deputy Prime Minister and some judges were members, and I was granted a plot of land of 600 meters in[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]As my governorate, like all other judges and ministers, if the state needs this land, I will return it to it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 14 Sep 2024, 4:38 pm