Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Lami: Al-Maliki's call for early elections is not new

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Lami: Al-Maliki's call for early elections is not new Empty Al-Lami: Al-Maliki's call for early elections is not new

Post by Rocky Sat 31 Aug 2024, 5:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Lami: Al-Maliki's call for early elections is not new[/size]
    • Today 12:42

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad.. 
    State of Law Coalition leader Haider al-Lami confirmed on Saturday that the call by coalition leader Nouri al-Maliki to hold early elections is not new. 
    Al-Lami told Al-Maalouma Agency, "The issue of holding early elections was included as a paragraph in the government program of Prime Minister Mohammed Al-Sudani, which was approved by the House of Representatives, indicating that this program must be implemented."
    He added that "Al-Maliki's call for early elections was not a vision specific to the coalition, but rather stemmed from a political agreement and government approval," noting that "Al-Sudani acknowledged during one of his press interviews that the government is ready to hold elections in commitment to implementing the government program." 
    Political figures affiliated with parliamentary blocs ruled out holding early elections due to obstacles, including the commission’s preoccupation with holding elections for the regional parliament. End / 25m

Current date/time is Sat 14 Sep 2024, 4:33 pm