Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

NATO recognizes "differences" with Washington

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

NATO recognizes "differences" with Washington Empty NATO recognizes "differences" with Washington

Post by Rocky Fri 16 Feb 2018, 1:51 am

[size=30]NATO recognizes "differences" with Washington[/size]
    15/02/2018 01:22 | Number of readings: 105
    font size:  NATO recognizes "differences" with Washington Font_decrease  NATO recognizes "differences" with Washington Font_enlarge
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]

[rtl]NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg acknowledged "differences of views with Washington after the Americans warned of defensive protectionism, while European diplomats rejected dependence on the arms industry in the United States .[/rtl]

[rtl]Stoltenberg acknowledged "differences of views" with Washington, but added that there was no problem of confidence between Americans and Europeans, noting that the EU's foreign minister Federica Mujerini would have to dispel these fears.[/rtl]

[rtl]"It's encouraging the Europeans to do more for their defense," he said. "We need more money, capacity and contributions. The European Defense Initiative, if designed in a good way, could contribute to a fair distribution of burdens. The NATO countries have pledged to increase their military spending to 2 percent of their GDP by 2024.[/rtl]

[rtl] The sharp American tone surprised the Union, as a European diplomat in the Belgian capital confirmed that the Europeans were not intending to duplicate unnecessary (by means) or acquire useless capabilities.[/rtl]

[rtl] He stressed the need to establish a friendly relationship with Washington, because European countries can not provide defense equipment in the US market .[/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 16 Jun 2024, 5:42 am