Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq's policy of the most important state of the Kuwait Conference: your initial

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq's policy of the most important state of the Kuwait Conference: your initial Empty Iraq's policy of the most important state of the Kuwait Conference: your initial

Post by Rocky Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:31 am

[size=32]
    Iraq's policy of the most important state of the Kuwait Conference: your initial[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

15 hours ago

Shafaq News / Iraqi Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari stressed that "his country is interested in opening the door to investment, and when neighboring countries contribute to support, Turkey will have priority." 
    "The importance of opening another crossing between Iraq and Turkey for both countries, because it contributes to strengthening relations between them," Jaafari said during a meeting with his Turkish counterpart Mouloud Gawishoglu on the sidelines of the Kuwait International Conference for the Support and Reconstruction of Iraq in Kuwait. 
    The Director-General of the Iraqi Ministry of Planning, Qusay Abdul-Fattah, announced at the Kuwait Conference, that his country needs $ 22 billion urgently, and $ 66 billion in the medium term, to reconstruct the liberated areas of the "da'ash" terrorist. 
    In turn, Turkey announced to provide 5 billion dollars in the form of loans and investment opportunities in Iraq to be the most important contribution to the Kuwait conference.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 10:39 am