Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Abbadi Office: Issuing orders to prosecute the perpetrators of the Hawija and Qassas incidents

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Abbadi Office: Issuing orders to prosecute the perpetrators of the Hawija and Qassas incidents Empty Al-Abbadi Office: Issuing orders to prosecute the perpetrators of the Hawija and Qassas incidents

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Feb 2018, 1:21 am

[ltr]Al-Abbadi Office: Issuing orders to prosecute the perpetrators of the Hawija and Qassas incidents[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     Since 2018-02-19 at 18:07 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Office of the Prime Minister, Haider Abadi, on Monday, issued orders to prosecute the perpetrators in the incident of the village of Saadounieh of the province of Hawija and Qassas them, while confirmed the direction of Salahuddin operations to investigate the circumstances of the incident.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"We extend our condolences to the families of martyrs killed by the popular crowd who were martyred in the Riyadh district of Hawija," the office said in a statement received by Mawazine News. "We issue orders to prosecute the perpetrators and the punishment of them."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The statement stressed, "Determined to eliminate these sleeper cells and terrorist pockets, and direct the command of operations there to investigate the circumstances of the incident and take the necessary action in this regard."[/ltr]
    [ltr]On Monday, 27 members of the popular mobilization forces were killed in an attack carried out by a terrorist organization in the village of Saadouniya in Hawija district in Kirkuk governorate.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 6:04 am