Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump is pushing his country's troops to occupy Iraq in a new way

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump is pushing his country's troops to occupy Iraq in a new way Empty Trump is pushing his country's troops to occupy Iraq in a new way

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Feb 2018, 1:44 am

[size=30]Trump is pushing his country's troops to occupy Iraq in a new way[/size]
    25/02/2018 10:00 | Number of readings: 231
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Continue[/rtl]

[rtl]The legal expert, Tariq Harb, revealed how US President Donald Trump turned to Congress to keep his troops in Iraq, saying he had made all Americans "technicians and trainers" to move away from the approval and accountability of Congress .[/rtl]

[rtl]"The US law does not give the president any authorization to move combat forces to any country without the approval of the US Congress," Harb said, noting that "Trump has the authority to contract to send technicians and trainers without reference to Congress ."[/rtl]

[rtl]He added that "the US president put all the troops in Iraq under the name of advisers and technicians to move away from approval," pointing out that "any soldier killed and die in Iraq will put President Trump embarrass and under the legal accountability before Congress ."[/rtl]

[rtl]US President Donald Trump told congressional leaders from both parties that he does not need Congressional authorization to keep US troops in areas in the Middle East, US news sources reported on Friday .[/rtl]

[rtl]While the MP of the Iraqi National Alliance Amer Khuzaie, the survival of US forces in Iraq and Syria, even without authorization from Congress gives legitimacy to the Islamic resistance to target them . "[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 3:04 am