Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sea of ​​Science: Non-oil revenue by budget increased by 40% from the previous

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sea of ​​Science: Non-oil revenue by budget increased by 40% from the previous Empty Sea of ​​Science: Non-oil revenue by budget increased by 40% from the previous

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Feb 2018, 2:12 am

Sea of ​​Science: Non-oil revenue by budget increased by 40% from the previous

10:35 - 27/02/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Revealed MP from the National Alliance Ibrahim Bahr al-Ulum, Tuesday, the increase in non-oil revenues in the current year 2018 budget by 40% from the previous budget, while stressing the existence of a solution on the demands of the Union of forces and producing provinces.
    He said Bahr al-Ulum in a statement to the information that the settlement of outstanding problems on the budget law depends on the meeting of the three presidencies scheduled to be held before the meeting on Wednesday, "referring to" the existence of a solution for the demands of oil-producing provinces and the Union of Forces. "
    Bahr al-Ulum added that "the problem regarding the demands of the Kurdistan Alliance still exists so far."
     On the other hand between the Sea of ​​Science, that "non-oil revenue in the budget of 2018 increased by 40% from the previous budget," and returned "a very positive indicator." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 9:04 pm