Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chairman of the Investment Authority for "Information": Iraq is in receipt of the amounts of loans a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chairman of the Investment Authority for "Information": Iraq is in receipt of the amounts of loans a Empty Chairman of the Investment Authority for "Information": Iraq is in receipt of the amounts of loans a

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Feb 2018, 2:13 am

Chairman of the Investment Authority for "Information": Iraq is in receipt of the amounts of loans and grants to the Kuwait Conference

10:51 - 27/02/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad .. 
    The head of the National Investment Commission, Sami Araji, said Tuesday that Iraq is in receipt of grants and loans made during the Kuwait Conference for the reconstruction of Iraq, noting that the money was given several classifications according to the projects disbursed.
    "The grants and loans were given different ratings, as we are working on receiving them in the coming period," Araji said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah. "The money will be handed over to the Ministry of Finance, the Reconstruction Fund, the Ministry of Planning or the National Investment Authority."
    He added that "Iraq sent a message to all parties that pledged to provide money to Iraq in order to classify them according to the projects and bodies that receive them."
    Al-Araji said that "there are parties in Iraq will work to monitor the arrival of money from donors and lenders to the receiving party," stressing that "there are international bodies will work to monitor the arrival of money and record projects that will be disbursed with all credibility and transparency." Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 8:56 pm