Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington threatens unilateral action against Iran after Russia's veto

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington threatens unilateral action against Iran after Russia's veto Empty Washington threatens unilateral action against Iran after Russia's veto

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Feb 2018, 2:49 am

Washington threatens unilateral action against Iran after Russia's veto
    Washington threatens unilateral action against Iran after Russia's veto Irq_1454475718_1519714332
    The United States threatened to go into unilateral action against Iran after Russia vetoed a British draft resolution on Yemen.
    "If Russia continues to protect Iran, then we and our partners will have to take action on our own," said US envoy to the United Nations Nikke Hailey, without specifying what kind of action she was talking about.
    "It is clear that this vote is not in the interest of the nuclear agreement," Hayley said. "This confirms much of what we really believe is that Iran is getting a pass on its dangerous and illegal behavior."
    The UN Security Council unanimously adopted yesterday a Russian draft resolution on the renewal of the sanctions regime on Yemen, instead of the British project.
    The British draft, which vetoed the Russian veto, criticized Iran and accused it of failing to prevent its weapons from reaching Yemen's Houthi group.
    The Russian resolution, adopted by the council, calls for an extension of sanctions on Yemen until February 2019, but without any reference to the UN report on Iran or any possible action aimed at Tehran.
    Observers considered that the Russian veto "defeat" of the United States, which has been pressing for months to hold Iran responsible in the United Nations, and threatened to withdraw from the nuclear agreement between Iran and the world powers.

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=93519

Current date/time is Wed 16 Oct 2024, 11:21 am