Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nima: The law of the expropriation of agricultural and random land for transgressors is important an

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nima: The law of the expropriation of agricultural and random land for transgressors is important an Empty Nima: The law of the expropriation of agricultural and random land for transgressors is important an

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Feb 2018, 2:57 am

Nima: The law of the expropriation of agricultural and random land for transgressors is important and will solve many problems in the country
    February 27 2018 10:38 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Emotions of grace[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

A member of the Services and Reconstruction Committee in the Parliament Awatif blessing that the law of the ownership of agricultural land and random for the offenders is one of the important laws that will solve many of the problems in the country. 

Nima said in a statement that "when the law is passed, the citizen who lives in the slums will be entitled to submit a request to the municipality to take ownership of the piece in which he lives in exchange for a small amount of money does not affect his livelihood, adding that the law recommended the formation of a technical committee of government to identify areas of slums, One piece is 200 square meters. The amount of the installments is determined according to the income of the owner of the item. If his income is limited, the installments will be simple and convenient for 25 years. If he is an employee or has a job, the amount will be determined according to his salary.

"Those who live in the agricultural areas are developing the area and also owning it, while those who live in government institutions such as schools, non-green spaces or public places will be allocated plots of land in certain areas to be transferred to them. The same mechanism will be 200 square meters, Entered the transgressor. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 8:50 pm