Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Iraq suffers from a lack of imports and taxes is not a solution

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Iraq suffers from a lack of imports and taxes is not a solution Empty Deputy: Iraq suffers from a lack of imports and taxes is not a solution

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Mar 2018, 7:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Deputy: Iraq suffers from a lack of imports and taxes is not a solution

Said the member of the Finance Committee MP Abdul Qadir Mohammed, that the suffering of Iraq from the drop in imports as a result of the disruption of many factories, enterprises and work, and wars that depleted the state budget significantly and the large needs for disbursement forced the federal government to operate the tax system.
    "The situation of Iraq is different from the rest of the countries, and Iraq suffers from lack of services is a result of the corruption of previous governments, they were not ready to serve the citizen, but to serve their personal interests," adding the federal government is working hard to provide services for the taxes imposed on Citizens.
    He explained that Article 14 of the budget included loans and taxes of 13 trillion dinars, but all figures may be incorrect.
    "Taxes will no doubt weigh heavily on the citizen, especially as they are increasing and not gradual in light of the difficult economic conditions Iraq is experiencing," he said.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:19 pm