Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad council accuses "infallible" of disrupting services in areas of parties

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad council accuses "infallible" of disrupting services in areas of parties Empty Baghdad council accuses "infallible" of disrupting services in areas of parties

Post by Rocky Fri 16 Mar 2018, 3:08 am

Baghdad council accuses "infallible" of disrupting services in areas of parties

10:50 - 16/03/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Special ...
    A member of the Baghdad Provincial Council Jassum Azzergawi, Friday, President Fuad Masum responsibility for the suspension of services and projects that it was hoped to start and delivery to the outskirts of the capital, stressing the sending of projects to the Ministry of Planning and pending the disbursement of financial funds after the vote on the budget stalled.
    "The Baghdad Provincial Council sent its projects to the Ministry of Planning to coordinate and provide the necessary funds to start them in the areas of the outskirts of the capital, especially those suffering from poor services," Al-Azergawi said in a statement.
    She added that "the provincial council is still in the delivery of services to all areas within its administrative limits, but the lack of financial allocations prevented this, and the result of the people of the regions demanding the implementation of services."
    She explained that "President Fuad Masum bears full responsibility for the events and events that started in a number of areas, as he stopped the budget and rejected, running behind the interests of the Kurds, to disrupt important projects in the country."
    A number of residents of the areas in the outskirts of the capital Baghdad, including the Diyala bridge and the factories of victory and Hasniyeh have gone out in demonstrations, to protest the poor services in their regions, threatening to boycott the parliamentary elections to be held in May.

Current date/time is Wed 03 Jul 2024, 10:44 pm