Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Diyala: Electric debts threaten new displacement Friday 16 March

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Diyala: Electric debts threaten new displacement Friday 16 March Empty Diyala: Electric debts threaten new displacement Friday 16 March

Post by Rocky Fri 16 Mar 2018, 8:37 am

Diyala: Electric debts threaten new displacement

Friday 16 March

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Revealed the Council of the great hand in the province of Diyala , on Friday, the claim of the Electricity Department farmers of the region with large financial debt, while noting that the debt threatens to move again. 

The head of the Council of the great, (60 km north of the penalty ) Mohammed Deifan al-Obeidi said in an interview with Alsumaria News, "The farmers of the great hand surprised by lists of debts of electricity amounting to millions of dinars result of the use of agricultural pumps in watering the land," pointing out that "the lists amounted to 6 To 19 million dinars. "

"The farmers of the great are displaced and returned months ago to their homes," he said. "How was the cost of electricity, which is basically cut off?" 

"The debts have been developed according to a speculative framework and not according to the correct consumption," he said. "These debts increase the desperation of farmers and push them to emigrate again." 

Al-Obeidi called for "the necessity of the intervention of the Ministry of Electricity to explain how to calculate the cost of energy consumption in the liberated areas," pointing out that "the lists that have raised the concern of the public opinion, indicating the need to open an expanded investigation."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 26 Jun 2024, 5:55 am