Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

OPEC oil prices are slightly higher

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

OPEC oil prices are slightly higher Empty OPEC oil prices are slightly higher

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Mar 2018, 4:50 am

OPEC oil prices are slightly higher

2018/03/19 12:24

(Encyclopedia of this Day News | Iraq News ) - Follow - up / Tomorrow Press: Oil prices rose basket "OPEC up to $ 62.74 per barrel .ozkrt General Secretariat of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries / OPEC / bulletin issued on Monday that the " OPEC basket oil price reached (62.74) dollars a barrel compared to (62.24) dollars the day before. "

The OPEC basket is made up of desert mix (Algeria), Gerasol (Angola), Orient (Ecuador), Minas (Indonesia), Iran Heavy, Basra Light (Iraq), Kuwait Export (Kuwait) Libya), Bonny Light (Nigeria), Qatar Marine (Qatar), Arab Light (Saudi Arabia), Marban (United Arab Emirates) and Miri (Venezuela)

Note: The content entitled (Prices of OPEC basket oil is slightly higher) was published first on Al-Ghad Press website and the encyclopedia of this news day is not guaranteed in any way. 
    You can see the details of this title (the price of OPEC basket oil is slightly rising) through its original source (Al-Ghad Press).

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 3:07 am