Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

remarkable rise in world oil prices

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

remarkable rise in world oil prices Empty remarkable rise in world oil prices

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Mar 2018, 2:46 am

[size=32]
    remarkable rise in world oil prices[/size]
     remarkable rise in world oil prices Oil%20(2)

Twilight News    

24 minutes ago

Oil prices rose late last Friday by more than 2%, their highest level since late January after Saudi assurances about keeping supply cuts in 2019 and growing concern over the future of Iran's crude exports, and ended the week on gains by more From 6%.
    Global Brent crude futures jumped to $ 1.54, or 2.2%, to settle at $ 70.45 a barrel, ending the week with gains of about 6.4%, the biggest weekly gain since July.
    US benchmark WTI also recorded the biggest week of gains since July, rising 5.5% after ending Friday's session at $ 65.88 a barrel, up $ 1.58 or 2.5%.
    Saudi Energy Minister Khalid al-Faleh's comments on supply restrictions in 2019 to reduce global oil stocks have led to higher oil prices.
    It is noteworthy that OPEC and a group of non-member countries, led by Russia, began in January 2017 implementation of the agreement to cut production of 1.8 million barrels per day to get rid of excess supply.

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 7:52 pm