Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament Speaker invites MPs to attend Tuesday's session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament Speaker invites MPs to attend Tuesday's session Empty Parliament Speaker invites MPs to attend Tuesday's session

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Mar 2018, 3:41 am

Parliament Speaker invites MPs to attend Tuesday's session
    March 25 2018 03:30 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Salim al-Jubouri[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq news

Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri, called on members of Parliament to attend the session Tuesday to invest the remainder of the life of Parliament and legislation of the important laws and not to be deported to the next session. 

Jubouri said in a brief statement that the House of Representatives continues to perform its duty and assume the responsibilities stipulated by the Constitution and the law until the end of its current session. 

He added that there are many important laws to be voted and it is necessary to invest the remainder of the current session in order to approve them and not to transfer them to the next session. 

A member of the House of Representatives Harith al-Harith earlier, on the next Tuesday to set a date for the next session of parliament, noting that its agenda includes conducting some discussions on the federal budget and the re-establishment of the thirty-one points opposed by President Fuad Masum.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 11:05 am