Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Aqaba .. Is Iraq's commercial gateway with the world?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Aqaba .. Is Iraq's commercial gateway with the world? Empty Aqaba .. Is Iraq's commercial gateway with the world?

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Apr 2018, 2:15 pm

Aqaba .. Is Iraq's commercial gateway with the world?
    April 07 2018 06:40 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of Aqaba[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [size][rtl]

Iraq news

Iraq and Jordan discussed in Amman the possibility of opening the port of Aqaba to Iraqi trade and making it a portal for Iraqi exports and imports.

In a meeting between Transport Minister Kazem Al-Hamami and his Jordanian counterpart Waleed Al Masri under the title "Aqaba Ports Your Gateway to Iraq", the two sides discussed ways to find a modern joint cooperation mechanism through the use and opening of the port of Aqaba to Iraq and expanding the area of ​​trade exchange to revive the economic sector in Iraq. , In addition to opening the ranges for all investors, adopting the modern mechanisms in force globally according to the international trade market, and creating a free movement in the process of transporting goods to and from Iraq through the ports of Aqaba. 

During the meeting, according to a source at the Ministry of Transport, discussed some of the bilateral agreements concluded between the two countries and speed up their implementation after the cessation of war because of the "da'ash" terrorist.

The agreements, according to the source, included various areas such as transport, industrial development, education, trade and tax rates, as well as discussing the launching of the border investment project "Industrial City" between Iraq and Jordan and accelerating the process of developing solutions and technical treatments for the Basra pipeline. Jordanian land in the future to the port of Aqaba for the purpose of export. 

[/rtl][/size]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 6:53 pm