Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Is Trump threat to attack Syria on the night of the fall of Baghdad?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Is Trump threat to attack Syria on the night of the fall of Baghdad? Empty Is Trump threat to attack Syria on the night of the fall of Baghdad?

Post by Rocky Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:54 pm

[size=32]
    Is Trump threat to attack Syria on the night of the fall of Baghdad?[/size]
     Is Trump threat to attack Syria on the night of the fall of Baghdad? 30786-88999976544333

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

(Reuters) - US President Donald Trump vowed on Monday to launch missile strikes on Syria after the alleged chemical attack that he accused the Syrian state of launching in the eastern Ghouta, Trump said yesterday in a tweet published on his official account on Twitter: "Russia vows to drop any missiles we will launch at Syria , Russia, recover because it is coming, which is beautiful, new and smart, "This recalls the speech of former US President George W. Bush, which declared war on the regime of former Iraqi President Saddam Hussein and the invasion of Iraq.
    British Prime Minister Tony Blair and former US President George W. Bush have been on the night of the war in Iraq, as reported by Sarah Helm, the wife of British Prime Minister John Paul's top adviser at the time, Waiting for a second UN resolution on Iraq, and failed.
    Blair told Bush that it was difficult sometimes, trying to put forward the French paper. President Jacques Chirac was "troubling" and opposed a second UN resolution, Blair said.
    Bush asked Blair, "What did the French do to anyone, any wars they have won since the French Revolution? I would like the second resolution on Friday to end, we have to end it, end it with Chile and the Mexicans, close it completely."
    "I want to take the Europeans with me. On Friday it may be too early." He talks about the then Prime Minister of Russia, Vladimir Putin, and the two men mock Hans Blix, the UN weapons inspector who has found no evidence of weapons. Which Bush called "worthless," and then spoke of alleged intelligence about weapons of mass destruction that Saddam Hussein had intended to get rid of.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:32 pm