Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The disclosure of the movements of Saudi-Turkish-American candidates for the next round

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The disclosure of the movements of Saudi-Turkish-American candidates for the next round Empty The disclosure of the movements of Saudi-Turkish-American candidates for the next round

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Apr 2018, 1:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]The disclosure of the movements of Saudi-Turkish-American candidates for the next round[/size]

[rtl]400 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Baghdad / follow-up[/rtl]

[rtl]A member of the Fatah alliance Hatem Abdul, on Saturday, the presence of Saudi-Turkish-US moves to force candidates working on the implementation of their programs and plans in parliament and the next government.[/rtl]

[rtl]Hatem Abdel, candidate for the Popular Rally in the Fatah alliance said in a press statement that "there is a big knock on the upcoming elections by the countries of the region and the major countries to plant arms for them in the next session."[/rtl]

[rtl]He added that "Britain, America, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Jordan want to put their client figures to implement their plans in the next parliamentary session and the government that will form them."[/rtl]

[rtl]He stressed that "there are great fears of fraud and manipulation of the results of the upcoming elections," noting that "the hope lies in the integrity of the Commission and its insistence that the election without tampering with the results."[/rtl]

[rtl]"The insistence of Iraqis on change will break all plans to manipulate the future of Iraq through a parliament and a strong government."[/rtl]

[rtl]KKK[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 1:08 am