Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Current wise: Abadi is unable to manage Iraq during the next stage

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Current wise: Abadi is unable to manage Iraq during the next stage Empty Current wise: Abadi is unable to manage Iraq during the next stage

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Apr 2018, 6:35 am

Current wise: Abadi is unable to manage Iraq during the next stage

11:44 - 23/04/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The current wisdom, headed by Mr. Ammar al-Hakim, on Monday, that Prime Minister Haider Abadi is unable to manage Iraq during the next phase, noting that Abbadi is a president produced by circumstances and was not a candidate for the administration of the country.
    "The trend of wisdom as a party involved in the upcoming elections does not see any of the current faces and those who participated in the administration of Iraq in the last stage, including Haider al-Abadi," said Nawfal Abu Ragheef, a spokesman for the current Arab Al-Arabi newspaper. Capable of managing the country. "
    Abu Raghef added that "we have the right to submit candidates for prime minister, but we have not presented until now, and we do not see that the horizon is at the moment appropriate to manage Iraq during the next political phase, and those present do not represent a good choice for us."
    Abu Raghef said that "Abbadi was the president of the circumstances, otherwise he was not a candidate for running the country. In the next stage we will use the language of numbers in dealing with this post, and we will determine the next scene through the votes we get. " Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 5:09 am