Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Shahristani announced Iraq's control over inflation and reduced the usefulness of banks to 6%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Shahristani announced Iraq's control over inflation and reduced the usefulness of banks to 6% Empty Al-Shahristani announced Iraq's control over inflation and reduced the usefulness of banks to 6%

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Nov 2013, 9:29 am

Al-Shahristani announced Iraq's control over inflation and reduced the usefulness of banks to 6%

25-11-13-16: 15 |             Editor: Hussein lifta, Safa Abdul Hamid

NB-86882-635209823439433560.jpg

Alsumaria news/Baghdad
     Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Affairs Hussein Al-Shahristani, Iraq managed to control inflation, as well as its ability to reduce banks ' interest to 6%, indicating that it was able to maintain the economic growth rate for long periods.

Al-Shahristani said in a speech during the Conference Business Forum and the Iraqi-French investment in a good hotel, and attended by the Sumerian "news", "Iraq could control inflation which was over 50% after 2003 and now up to 6%," Noting that "interest rates in banks also fell to 6% after reaching 20%".

Al-Shahristani said that "State control of inflation rates has led to a high rate of per capita GDP in Iraq and who rose to 6,000 dollars in 2012 after a thousand dollars a year", predicting that "this percentage 2013 considerably."

Al-Shahristani said that "this important economic achievements are high growth rates in the world," adding that "Iraq is able to maintain the high growth not only for the next five years, but for periods beyond that."

Bank Merrill Lynch-Bank of America said in a report issued by the end of 2012, according to a poll by the Iraq Supreme will be developed among the countries in the world in GDP and growth in the local production of up to 10.5 percent, followed by China with 7.7 percent.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:51 am