Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electricity north of Basra performs emergency maintenance work for electrical grid lines

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electricity north of Basra performs emergency maintenance work for electrical grid lines Empty Electricity north of Basra performs emergency maintenance work for electrical grid lines

Post by Rocky Tue 15 May 2018, 3:11 am

May 14 2018 06:04 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Directorate of electricity distribution Basra - Archival[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Electricity north of Basra performs emergency maintenance work for electrical grid lines

The Directorate of Electricity North Basra, on Monday, carried out emergency maintenance necessary for the electrical grid lines.

The Directorate, in a statement received "Baghdad Post" a copy of it, that the completion of maintenance work for the line 33K. It is a private mobile source in the center of Al-Shaheed Izz al-Din district (previously Hawier district in the district of Al-Madinah north of Basra) and coming from Al-Hamdawi station 132 KV, due to encroachment on the separation inside Al-Hamdawi station 132 KV.

The statement pointed to the completion of the necessary preventive maintenance of the lines of electricity grid feeder egg whites 11 KV and coming from the secondary station 33/11 to the areas of the neighborhood of Amel district of Al-Haritha north of Basra.

The Directorate explained that these works within the preventive maintenance necessary for the lines and transformers of the electrical network for the safety and maintain the permanence of work and balance of load and stability of voltages.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 8:16 am