Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Australian government plans to reduce migrants with permanent visas to enter its territory

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Australian government plans to reduce migrants with permanent visas to enter its territory Empty The Australian government plans to reduce migrants with permanent visas to enter its territory

Post by Rocky Thu 24 May 2018, 2:25 am

The Australian government plans to reduce migrants with permanent visas to enter its territory %D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A7-%D8%B3%D8%AF%D9%86%D9%8A-660x330

The Australian government plans to reduce migrants with permanent visas to enter its territory

The Australian federal government plans to reduce the number of immigrants arriving under permanent visas to 20,000 this year after the number of temporary visas has reached a record high.
    By the end of March this year, Australia had registered 195,000 people with temporary visas in its territory, of which 37,000 did not specify the nationality of their home country, according to ABC.
    "The number of temporary visa holders has reached the highest level in the country's history, especially as these visas are granted to migrants who are waiting to decide on their permanent residency status," said the Department of Homeland Security, which includes the Ministry of Immigration and Border Protection.
    Media reports attributed to the increase in the number of temporary visa holders for the Ministry of Homeland Security to reduce the number of employees and extend the waiting period to decide the applications for permanent residence and others.
    Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull announced that his federal government plans to reduce the number of permanent visas granted to immigrants annually from 190,000 to 170,000.
    Australia this year received 150,000 visitors still in Australia on temporary visas, including 33,000 international students, and the Department of Homeland Security refused to comment or disclose the nationalities of 37,000 people with temporary visas.

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 10:00 am