Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Infallible like his party, the fake and not his office by rejecting the decision of Parliame

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Infallible like his party, the fake and not his office by rejecting the decision of Parliame Empty Deputy: Infallible like his party, the fake and not his office by rejecting the decision of Parliame

Post by Rocky Fri 01 Jun 2018, 2:45 am

Deputy: Infallible like his party, the fake and not his office by rejecting the decision of Parliament

17:34 - 31/05/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Special ...
    A member of the House of Representatives Mohammed Chihod, on Thursday, rejected the President of the Republic Fuad Masum, the decision of the House of Representatives on going to the process of counting and sorting manually as "fake party" and not his presidential position.
    He said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "the infallible rejection of the parliament's decision will not carry any constitutional face, nor does it have the right to reject it legally." He pointed out that "infallible tasks are limited to the ratification of laws within fifteen days.
    He added that "infallible rejection of the parliament's decision on going to the process of counting and sorting the hand of the results of the elections, such as the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, which belongs to him and not the presidency of the Republic," noting that "the National Union accused of electoral fraud in most of the Kurdistan region."
    The Presidency of the Republic has asked, on Wednesday, the opinion of the Federal Supreme Court, on the constitutionality of the Council of Ministers investigation on the elections, and the decision of the House of Representatives in the same regard, declaring her rejection of the decision, considering it unconstitutional. End 25 T

Current date/time is Fri 04 Oct 2024, 7:26 am