Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Expert: deteriorating conditions behind the "escape money" to the outside

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Expert: deteriorating conditions behind the "escape money" to the outside Empty Expert: deteriorating conditions behind the "escape money" to the outside

Post by Rocky Fri 13 Dec 2013, 4:02 am

Expert: deteriorating conditions behind the "escape money" to the outside

12-12-2013 01:43 PM

Baghdad (news) .. Said banking expert Majid picture, that the security situation and the economic and behind the flight of money abroad.

And said the picture (of the Agency news): that the current situation has led to people resort to pull their money out of banks and convert them out of Iraq to maintain them, indicating that the escape is a legitimate and legal because it is the process of converting reverse process 'smuggling money'.

And: that the continuation of the process of withdrawal of deposits will harm the overall activity in the market and the Iraqi economy, and reduce the contribution of private banks in economic development projects in the country

The reports indicated that an increase withdrawal rates for deposits of citizens financial saved in local banks due to the deteriorating security and political situation in the country.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Expert: deteriorating conditions behind the "escape money" to the outside Empty Re: Expert: deteriorating conditions behind the "escape money" to the outside

Post by Neno Fri 13 Dec 2013, 4:10 am

So then, what must they do to encourage differently....? ;)

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 11:53 pm