Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fatah: Understandings of "national space" will end after the election results are modified

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fatah: Understandings of "national space" will end after the election results are modified Empty Fatah: Understandings of "national space" will end after the election results are modified

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Jun 2018, 2:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Fatah: Understandings of "national space" will end after the election results are modified

The Al-Fateh alliance confirmed on Monday that its project for the new national space is highly acceptable to other political blocs.
    The head of the Badr parliamentary bloc Mohammad Naji said that "the arrangement of the papers of the new alliances between the political blocs is still ongoing, pending the amendment of the election results," noting that "there is great acceptability to the draft of the alliance of the conquest of other political forces is to engage in the national space away from sectarian subjugations" .
    He added that "all blocs and other entities close to the Alliance of conquest, including the wisdom and coalition of the rule of law and the coalition of victory," noting that "the current understandings will reach the final whistle after the end of counting and manual counting and the implementation of the fourth and third amendments to the election law, For any sectarian or ethnic encroachments. "
    He added that "joining the largest parliamentary bloc project is still open to all without exception."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:51 am