Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq to "Interpol" to pursue the wanted

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq to "Interpol" to pursue the wanted Empty Iraq to "Interpol" to pursue the wanted

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Jun 2018 - 14:29

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq to "Interpol" to pursue the wanted

Iraqi Interior Minister Qassem al-Araji announced on Monday that Iraq is in advanced stages of cooperation with Interpol and the use of modern technology in the pursuit of those wanted for the Iraqi judiciary.
    "The Minister of the Interior held a meeting today, attended by the Director of Arab and International Police (INTERPOL), the Director of the Department of Relations and Information and the Director of the Office, and the meeting was devoted to discuss the work of the International Police and ways to help Iraq in the recovery of those wanted."
    He praised the Minister of Interior, according to the statement, "the work of the Directorate, which has developed significantly," stressing that "Iraq has reached advanced stages in cooperation with Interpol International and the use of modern technology at work."
    He added that "the International Police has become an important organ and assistant to the Ministry's formations in its work at airports and ports and others to follow up the wanted and recover them and the work of the Directorate of the other."
    "The importance of continuing to develop the work of this important chapter of the joints and configurations of the Ministry of the Interior."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024 - 14:03