Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ministry of Health grants 111 environmental approvals for service projects in Najaf and Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ministry of Health grants 111 environmental approvals for service projects in Najaf and Baghdad Empty Ministry of Health grants 111 environmental approvals for service projects in Najaf and Baghdad

Post by Rocky Sun 08 Jul 2018, 3:03 am

Ministry of Health grants 111 environmental approvals for service projects in Najaf and Baghdad
    July 08 2018 10:29 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Ministry of Health[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

On Sunday, the Ministry of Health and Environment awarded 19 environmental approvals for service and industrial projects in Najaf province and 92 other approvals in Baghdad. 

Director General of Environmental Awareness and Media Department Amir Ali Al-Hassoun said in a statement that "the ministry has granted (19) environmental approval for service and industrial projects after the teams of the Environment Directorate of Najaf, environmental statements," noting that "approvals included grain sprayers, In the province, in addition to two factories to produce food vinegar. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 6:06 pm