Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-araji: you must open the file of the Central Bank again because the new Administration has not pr

Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Al-araji: you must open the file of the Central Bank again because the new Administration has not pr Empty Al-araji: you must open the file of the Central Bank again because the new Administration has not pr

Post by Hkp1 Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:53 pm

Al-araji: you must open the file of the Central Bank again because the new Administration has not provided anything to be affected by the previous administration

Sunday, 10 February 2013 16: 57

{Baghdad: Euphrates news}

Chairman of the parliamentary integrity Committee, said Bahaa Al-araji, the need to open the file of the Central Bank "explanation" that the new administration did not submit anything because the negative impact of the previous administration".

He said a statement issued by his Office met agency {forat news} "parliamentary integrity Commission met under the chairmanship of Deputy Bahaa Al-araji, the majority of the members of the Committee the meeting discussed topics including public inspectors act as well as a Conference of inspectors under the auspices of the Presidency of the Council of public representatives in order to identify the most important obstacles to discuss this law and their problems and also how to develop their work.

The statement quoted relatives as saying that "we found that the new Central Bank Administration has not something new but adversely affected by it, so must the Bank file opens again and then see who are the accused, who were the reason in declining Iraqi dinar".

"The Ukrainian arms Committee decided to host the Defense Minister and the Inspector General and Director of processing in 20 of this month to discuss the file."

Al-araji said he "discussed the topic of Trade Bank of Iraq, suspicions of corruption which, as discussed at the meeting of the Commission on integrity after coming up with important decisions and approach the relevant authorities in order to reach many of the primitives." over

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:21 am