Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump and Lira behind an incident targeting the US Embassy in Ankara

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump and Lira behind an incident targeting the US Embassy in Ankara Empty Trump and Lira behind an incident targeting the US Embassy in Ankara

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Aug 2018, 1:54 am

Trump and Lira behind an incident targeting the US Embassy in Ankara 1-1176527-600x330

Trump and Lira behind an incident targeting the US Embassy in Ankara

Turkish police arrested two people suspected of involvement in the shooting attack on the US embassy in Ankara on August 20, bringing the number of people arrested because of the accident 4 people.
    The arrest of the two men occurred two days ago (August 24), and they are currently being questioned, the Turkish daily Griet quoted a police source as saying.
    Turkish police have extended the detention of Ahmad Shilketin, 39, and Osman Ghondas, 38, who were arrested on August 20 and have admitted to firing at the US embassy in Ankara under the influence of alcohol.
    They fired six shots from a white car at the main entrance of the US Embassy in Ankara. Three bullets hit the metal door and a glass panel in the embassy's security cabin.
    One of the defendants said the anger at US President Donald Trump's statements against Turkey and the lira collapse against the US dollar were behind the move.
    "I contacted Osman that night and we met. We drank and drove the car.We talked about the dollar crisis, the US threats against Turkey and the recent US president's statements. "
    "We were angry and decided to shoot at the US Embassy, ​​we were under the influence of alcohol," he said during his confessions before the counterterrorism officers.
     According to a Turkish security source, no evidence was found indicating that the two persons accused of firing had received instructions from a third party for execution. The defendants were sent to court on Wednesday.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:11 pm