Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Minister of Planning: Iraq exceeded the lack of oil revenues

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of  Planning: Iraq exceeded the lack of oil revenues Empty Minister of Planning: Iraq exceeded the lack of oil revenues

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Aug 2018, 2:51 pm

[rtl]Minister of [/rtl]

[rtl]Planning: Iraq exceeded the lack of oil revenues[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]
    (Baghdad: Al-Furat News) Minister of Planning, Salman Jumaili, that there are many tracks that should be addressed properly to achieve the desired economic and development reform.
    "Our experience over the last four years has been a lot of challenges that have hindered the development efforts that were planned, including a lot of important strategic projects," Al-Jumaili told Al-Eufrat News. "He said. 
    He pointed out that "the biggest challenge of the page of terrorism has been overcome by the sacrifices made by the Iraqis of all colors and Iraq has become fully secure today has passed Eid al-Adha without the registration of any terrorist incident, and we have managed to meet the other challenge of small revenues as a result Falling oil prices ". 
    Al-Jumaili stressed that "the government in all its joints is now mobilizing all its energies to overcome the effects of the crisis and respond to the demands of the people in all provinces by working to provide basic services to citizens."
    "We have to take advantage of the financial allocations, however small, and put them on track to implement the projects that we were unable to implement in the years of financial abundance for many reasons."
    [/rtl]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/rtl]
    Lobo
    Lobo

Minister of  Planning: Iraq exceeded the lack of oil revenues Empty Re: Minister of Planning: Iraq exceeded the lack of oil revenues

Post by Lobo Mon 27 Aug 2018, 2:55 pm

Thanks Rocky, interesting.

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 6:09 pm