Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil: Near the opening of the first refinery units Baiji

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil: Near the opening of the first refinery units Baiji Empty Oil: Near the opening of the first refinery units Baiji

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Sep 2018, 6:28 am

Oil: Near the opening of the first refinery units Baiji

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Ministry of Oil, close to the opening of the first units Baiji refinery production capacity up to about 70 thousand barrels per day, to contribute to reduce imports and the provision of oil derivatives to the domestic market.
    The spokesman of the Ministry of Oil Assem Jihad, told the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that "the engineering staff in the refineries of the North, managed with national effort and without the budget of the States any funds from the rehabilitation of Salahuddin 2 production capacity of 70 thousand barrels per day, That "the ministry has finalized the unit and the process of opening it will be soon."
    Jihad added that "the Ministry of Oil has developed a plan for the rehabilitation of Baiji refinery, and that the opening of this unit represents the first phase of this plan, and that the start of the second phase will be the rehabilitation of Salahaddin unit 1 card 70 thousand barrels also."
    The spokesman said that "the plant was supplied with crude oil through an oil pipeline from Kirkuk fields, while the transfer of oil derivatives through Anoop from Baiji to Baghdad," noting that "the quantities produced through this unit will contribute to reduce imports and the provision of oil derivatives to the local market."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 3:29 am