Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tehran in its comments on the first parliament session: attempts to disrupt our relationship with Ir

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tehran in its comments on the first parliament session: attempts to disrupt our relationship with Ir Empty Tehran in its comments on the first parliament session: attempts to disrupt our relationship with Ir

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Sep 2018, 2:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tehran in its comments on the first parliament session: attempts to disrupt our relationship with Iraq

Tehran expressed its satisfaction with the political developments in Iraq after the first session of the new parliament, according to a statement by the Iranian embassy in Baghdad.
    The embassy said in a statement on Tuesday that it was "satisfied" with the first session of the new Iraqi parliament, saying it was an "important" step in the path of political and security stability in Iraq.
    The statement added that Tehran attaches great importance to maintaining its relations with Baghdad and stresses the continuation of cooperation, support and coordination in various political, security and economic fields with Iraq, despite some attempts to create a negative atmosphere in order to strike the interests between the two countries.
    The new House of Representatives held on Monday, the first meeting chaired by the head of age, and led 329 deputies to be sworn in for a fourth election.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 8:18 pm