Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi National Bank praises the work of «Central Bank»

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi National Bank praises the work of «Central Bank» Empty Iraqi National Bank praises the work of «Central Bank»

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Sep 2018, 4:13 am

Iraqi National Bank praises the work of «Central Bank»

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Iraqi National Bank praised the step taken by the Central Bank to settle salaries of state employees in private and government banks, pointing out that it aims to strengthen the banking culture.
    "The central bank's move to launch the project to settle the salaries of employees is very excellent because it has planted the banking culture of the employee," said Mohammed Hassan al-Jawhar, director of risk at the Iraqi National Bank, in an interview with the economic policy program.
    He stressed that "winning the slice of employees and their integration into the banking sector will increase the proportion of financial coverage," noting that "Iraq is currently working to reach an end to the monetary deal."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Jul 2024, 10:02 pm