Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hashemi: The message of the Shura of the call is a prelude to removing Abadi from the party

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hashemi: The message of the Shura of the call is a prelude to removing Abadi from the party Empty Hashemi: The message of the Shura of the call is a prelude to removing Abadi from the party

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Sep 2018, 3:31 am

Hashemi: The message of the Shura of the call is a prelude to removing Abadi from the party

19:42 - 18/09/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / special ... 
    Counting political analyst Hisham al - Hashemi, on Tuesday, the Shura Council message in the Dawa Party , which was leaked as a prelude to remove Abadi from the party and went with him if it did not rectify the matter and returning to cuddling and my alliance Maliki and al - Abadi. 
    Al-Hashemi told Al-Mawloma that "the Dawa party has recently joined itself and has not worked towards a policy of gathering its parties, which made the split clear by entering Abadi by a list alone from the state of law." 
    He added that "the charisma of al-Maliki strong make him dominant and the inability of the party to get him out of the Secretariat of the call," noting that "the letter is a preliminary preliminary to remove Abadi from the Dawa Party and those who came out with him victory alliance." 
    "Abadi needs to redress the matter and return to the embrace of the mother call and merge the lists in the House of Representatives before making a decision to get rid of the party."
    The Shura Council of the Dawa Party prepared a letter in which he talked about the suffering of the split of the party and the size of the conflict between al-Maliki and Abadi and attempts to gather them, which failed.

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 8:36 am