Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The construction coalition is talking about a political disaster if the new government does not achi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The construction coalition is talking about a political disaster if the new government does not achi Empty The construction coalition is talking about a political disaster if the new government does not achi

Post by Rocky Sun 07 Oct 2018, 2:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The construction coalition is talking about a political disaster if the new government does not achieve three points

The deputy of the Fatah bloc Haneen al-Qaddu, on Sunday, that the next government program imposed by the Iraqi people, the subject of services and corruption and the elimination of unemployment, indicating that a political disaster will solve if not these three points.
    Al-Qaddo said in a press interview that "the process of choosing the cabinet cabin by the Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi will be a process of a series to a large extent within the time period specified because he has the flexibility and freedom to choose certain personalities according to its standards and its own mechanisms,
    He added: "According to my belief that Abdul Mahdi has full freedom to choose his cabinet, but the parliamentary blocs will provide   5 independent candidates to choose members of the government under specific conditions have been placed on the parliamentary blocs to be from outside the parliament and if not convinced them are replaced by another similar number.
    And on the acquisition of the Ministry of sovereignty and the position of Deputy Prime Minister of the Building Alliance according to the parliamentary merit between "according to the condition of Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi, he will not weigh or take into account the number of seats any number of points obtained according to the proportion of his presence and representation in the House of Representatives."
    "Our goal is that Adel Abdul Mahdi will improve the choice and achieve success in implementing the government program which focuses on eliminating corruption and providing better services to the Iraqi people," he said.
    "The government program imposed by the Iraqi people is the subject of services corruption and the elimination of unemployment and these three points if the government is not successful in its implementation there will be a real disaster and lose the confidence of the Iraqi street in the political process and the democratic system."
    He added: "The government must be responsive to the demands of the street and unfortunately we in previous governments have been our actions and attitudes are reactions and did not have the ability and predictability of problems to be addressed before the occurrence."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 12:01 pm