Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Abdul-Mahdi plans to surprise the parliament's government formation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Abdul-Mahdi plans to surprise the parliament's government formation Empty Deputy: Abdul-Mahdi plans to surprise the parliament's government formation

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Oct 2018, 2:07 pm

Deputy: Abdul-Mahdi plans to surprise the parliament's government formation

19:09 - 10/10/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Special .. 
    MP on the reform coalition Ali al-Badiri, on Wednesday, the Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi surprise Parliament and blocks the names of its ministerial formation and make them the imam of the status quo and in the face of the people to vote or not. 
    "Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi is facing great pressure from the political parties to pass names and put them in the government formation," al-Badairi told Al-Maalouma. 
    He added that "Abdul-Mahdi so far did not succumb to those pressures and works in a foggy way not known by all blocks and mechanism vague in the way to choose his cabinet." 
    He pointed out that "Abdul-Mahdi is working on the way to prepare a cabinet cabinet full and surprising the parliament and political blocs and throw the ball in the House of Representatives and make him the imam of the status quo and embarrass him before the people by voting or not."

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:32 am