Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Vice: State Property in Green enough to housing deputies without rent allowances

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Vice: State Property in Green enough to housing deputies without rent allowances Empty Vice: State Property in Green enough to housing deputies without rent allowances

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Nov 2018, 2:00 am

Vice: State Property in Green enough to housing deputies without rent allowances

19:05 - 22/11/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Special ...
    The Reform Alliance MP Riyad Mohammed, on Thursday, the existence of units and houses belonging to the real estate of the state dominated by the political parties and personalities of the previous government, between the granting of such properties to the deputies will eliminate the need for rent allowances.
    "A number of political parties and former government figures have taken possession of a large number of residential compounds and the role of state real estate within the Green Zone in the center of Baghdad," Mohammed said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah. "There is a large parliamentary movement within the House of Representatives to cancel the rent During future sessions. "
    He added that "the solution of the issue of rental allowances must be made through the issuance of an order to vacate the real estate of the state occupied by political parties," noting that "the Green Zone includes large housing units and able to absorb all the members of the House without burdening the budget with rent allowances."
    The leader of the alliance Saaron Raed Fahmi described in a previous statement to / information /, the continuation of the Parliament members granted the estimated three million rents "bad reputation" against the Council, while proposed to provide government housing for MPs and pay rent from the personal salary of the deputy.

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 6:37 am