Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Muthanna: Customize security detachments accompanying collectors rent of state property

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Muthanna: Customize security detachments accompanying collectors rent of state property Empty Muthanna: Customize security detachments accompanying collectors rent of state property

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Feb 2016, 3:33 am

[size=32]Muthanna: Customize security detachments accompanying collectors rent of state property[/size]

10:10:37 2/12/2016| (Voice of Iraq) - Muthannaannounced municipalities Muthanna Directorate for the allocation of the Supreme Security Committee in the province detachments security to accompany tax collectors to obtain allowances delayed rent of the property of the municipal departments confirmed that the coming period will witness cutting distinctive land sale by public auction as well as work Musataha system of squares and fuel stations and Parks to maximize financial Radadtha.he said municipalities Muthanna director Jaber Abdosh in a statement to Radio tow that the ministry has directed the work on the exploitation of municipal departments mechanisms in all regions turn to do the service campaigns, noting that the ministry based on the fifth paragraph twenty of the ministry's Law Help provides for cutting distinctive land sale during the three-month period. He added that the obtained Abdosh imports of pieces of land and leasing municipal property will cover part of the municipal districts and the purchase of machinery and paving roads balancing sale, as happened in Rumaitha eliminate clothing that has been a number of main streets in.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 1:38 pm