Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Energy minister: Saudi Arabia will not cut oil production alone

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Energy minister: Saudi Arabia will not cut oil production alone Empty Energy minister: Saudi Arabia will not cut oil production alone

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Nov 2018, 6:33 am

Energy minister: Saudi Arabia will not cut oil production alone

Energy minister: Saudi Arabia will not cut oil production alone 11488

Saudi Energy Minister Khalid al-Faleh said on Wednesday that his country would not cut oil production alone to stabilize the market, while OPEC member Nigeria also said it was too early to say whether it would participate in any decision to cut output.
    Faleh is in Abuja to meet with Nigerian Oil Minister Emmanuel Ebe Kachiko. The Saudi minister said there were positive signs from Iraq, Nigeria and Libya, OPEC members, ahead of the December 6 meeting of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries in Vienna, as all ministers were keen to restore stability to the oil markets.
    Kaczko said it was too early to say whether Nigeria would participate in any cuts.
    Al-Faleh said in November that the abundance of oil supplies may require OPEC and its allies to take steps to cut production in 2019.
    Nigeria was exempted from the previous round of cuts, which began in 2017, due to significant output declines caused by unrest. The country's output has since recovered.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:34 pm